My experience at Richardsons Dental and Craniofacial Hospital

My experience at Richardsons Dental and Craniofacial Hospital


I am so glad and happy to be a part of Richardsons dental and craniofacial hospital. Just crossing my 1 month of the journey here, it was a pleasure working here and I am  very thankful to Dr.Sunil Richardson who gave me an opportunity being a part of Richardsons family. I had very good observations of dental cases as well and had many opportunities in assisting major facial contouring cases like Rhinoplasty, Anterior maxillary distractions, cleft lip and palate, scar revisions, hemangiomas, cheiloplasty, orthognathic surgery, Hair transplants and also various aesthetic dental procedures. I have observed around 30+ cases and assisted over 10+ cases and it was very much new to me. I also gained a good amount of knowledge and had good exposure to cases. and also in between, we had a rhinoplasty workshop where I interacted with doctors from Delhi and Bangalore and good experience of interaction.

At Richardsons we have a good team of staff and it was good working with them and I had a brief idea about the procedures carried on the admission of the patient, to set up the patient on the time of surgery. I had an opportunity to observe the preparatory phase of the patient for surgical procedures.

Also had a great idea on how the patient under general anaesthesia is undergone and gave a brief idea on what is happening under GA procedures actually. Dr Sunil who gave me so much freedom and gave a friendly working environment and taught me ideas from managing patient to treat patient and an amazing surgeon who  has done over 30000+ cases and his surgical skills and speed he does his surgery cant be explained by words and the quality of treatment, he gives patient is outstanding and the results were met with more than the expectations

I also had some good exposure of dental cases and learnt a brief idea on managing patients and also able to see patients travelled from other countries to Richardsons to have their facial contouring done.Each and every day was excited and happy to work here and every day was on busy schedules and busy appointments

Dr Sunil is an international speaker who has offered many guest lectures in various the international university was on my fame during my college days and he has immensely contributed and shared his knowledge to the emerging surgeon on social media which is very much useful to the doctors as well as the patients and the patient will able to know what is really happening and what is the treatment available to get their deformities corrected. I prefer it is a great tool for patients to get aware of the procedures.  

 And I was also able to learn and observe certain procedures which I have studied but had no idea clinically  but I came to know that clinically and sir also provided great knowledge on various anatomical landmarks during the surgical procedures and techniques and protocols they have during procedures also I am sure  I will be able to experience more and will be able to gain more knowledge from Dr Sunil and also being part of them.

Comments

Popular Posts